Re: [TowerTalk] 2 el 40m beams

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 el 40m beams
From: "Dick Williams" <>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:10:54 -0600

I have a Force 12 Magnum 620/340 beam at an elevation 6685 MSL (120 ft AGL).
It has been up over 10 years, and survived 75 mph winds (maybe slightly
higher - my anemometer is 35 Ft AGL).  The elements are slightly less than
full size (all are 56 ft); but I can say that it "plays" very well (329 on

Force 12 does make a 2 element 40 meter beam of the same design (Magnum
240N); so that might be something for you to take a look at.

Good luck on your "hunt".

Dick  K8ZTT