Re: [TowerTalk] - Cell Tower Broadcast

To: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] - Cell Tower Broadcast
From: "Gene Smar" <>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:49:12 -0400

     Some state highway patrols have changed what they used to call traffic
"accidents" to "collisions" or similar wording on their reporting forms.
"Accident" appears to be a word that implies diminished culpability on the
part of those involved.

     As it applies to towers, I have a saying that I've reported here a few
times in the past: "On towers, as with driving automobiles, there are no
such things as 'accidents.'  Someone along the line was careless or less
vigilant than the situation warranted and became injured as a result."

     BOTTOM LINE:  Let's be careful out there.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F