Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 21:26:52 -0700
On 5/28/12 6:19 PM, Mickey Baker wrote:
> Many years ago, I took a labor relations course from the professor who
> later became a federal judge. He gave a sage perspective: "Any company who
> has a union labor force has, at one time or another in their history,
> deserved one."

You bet...

I think there *is* a problem with entrenched unions.. the initial
problems have been fixed, and they're out looking to preserve themselves..

BUT... I think that might be the lesser of evils.. The industrial profit
motive and desire for short term returns is quite strong...  The looming
threat of the union keeps people honest.