Re: [TowerTalk] Getting your moneys Worth

To: w8aef@q.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Getting your moneys Worth
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 23:44:58 -0400
On 6/1/2012 10:31 PM, Paul Playford wrote:
> I just removed a 25G tower and a Ham IV rotator was mounted inside it and no
> braces were cut.
>
> Maybe you are working with a T2X rotator?

Actually I'm working with a ham V according to the stamped figures on
the bottom, but the IV and V are identical except for the control head.
A ham down the road was able to put one in his 25G by bending the
braces.  These would have to be bent far enough that it'd bend the legs.
I know of others who were able to slide the ham IV in between the braces
at a junction between sections. So there must be substantial variations
between lots.

73

Roger (K8RI)