[TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna

Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna
From: Wayne Willenberg <>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:22:06 -0400
I am preparing to install a Beverage antenna for 80M.  I am using all of
the components from DX Engineering which will allow the antenna to receive
from the north-east or the south-west, all controlled from my shack.

In doing my homework, I have carefully read ON4UN's book "Low-Band DXing."
 The author says at page 7-77 an important aspect of an effective Beverage
antenna is the use of a "high-quality mains filter."  I would really
appreciate some recommendations for such a filter.

Thanks for your help.