Re: [TowerTalk] Mains Filter for 80M

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mains Filter for 80M
From: "Jim Hargrave" <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:41:24 -0500

I use an ISOBAR IB-4 dual stage line filter.
It is a combination noise and surge protector.
I don't have any literature for it, but a similiar filter is shown at:

Several different models are shown at:

The one I have is a dual stage and is rated: 1st stage - 50 db noise
rejection @ 1 Mhz. 2nd stage - 75 db.

I run all my computer and radio gear on this filter. However, I have
separate filtering for the linear amps.

These are usually available at computer and office stores. Not cheap, but
very effective and long lasting.

    73s de Jim