Re: [TowerTalk] Tower grounds

To: "'Jim Lux'" <>, "'John Langdon'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower grounds
From: "Gary Schafer" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:05:07 -0400
It has often been said, by Polyphaser, that "a good lightning ground also
makes a good broadcast band antenna ground".

This implies that all of the things that make a good antenna ground are also
necessary for a good lightning ground including radials, low AC resistance
and low inductance leads.

Gary  K4FMX