Re: [TowerTalk] best way to apply PreLube

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] best way to apply PreLube
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:20:07 -0700
I've done the "rag" thing. I've used a WD-40 tube to spray directly on
the cable too.

But you asked for the "best" way... I remove the cables for my customers
and properly soak the cables...just like they do on my son's ship (the
USS Nimitz). Not always easy, but it really gives me the opportunity to
inspect the cables, the pulleys, and the winch!

Dino - KX6D