Re: [TowerTalk] Sharing a COM Port?

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sharing a COM Port?
From: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:29:11 -0700
Hi Alan,

The easiest way is to do a USB to serial converter.

Or one like that.

If that won't work for you you could always try one of these:

Naturally, you can always unplug one device and plug in another.  Sucks but
it'll work.

Oh yeah, there's always:

Not sure what expansion slots your PC has so I couldn't pick a specific
version for you...  Basically look for a serial port card.

Hope that helps,