Re: [TowerTalk] Temp mast pics.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temp mast pics.
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:32:13 -0400
I disagree - don't burden my mailbox with bloated HTML e-mail,
graphics and attachments.  If you need to post pictures, put
them on your web site and include a link.

Still, I do not believe the software used on either Contesting.com
(Towertalk) or QTH.com (many other lists) will support attachments
unless there have been some significant updates recently.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 6/21/2012 4:06 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
> Maybe K7LXC will chime in on this.  I agree.
>
> Mike W0MU
>
> W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
> Http://www.w0mu.com
>
> On 6/21/2012 2:00 PM, EZ wrote:
>> I'm with you, I'd like to see attachments.  Open at your own risk!
>>
>> Chris
>> KF7P

>>> we (us ISPs) used to block them due to email size issues related to