[TowerTalk] FAA Surplus tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] FAA Surplus tower
From: Entertainment Innovations <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:50:01 -0400
Hello all,

I am looking for some technical plans or drawings for  a surplus FAA RCAG
site tower. The tower is the widely used 60 foot tower that was at all the
RCAG com sites. The tower is a 48" face tower. I have posted a link below
to my personal website showing some photos of the tower and my foundation
site. I am looking to install this tower on my property. The tower as
installed at the FAA site was guyed at 2 points at about 80% tower height.
I need to come up with some safe plans for the foundation size and J bolt
lengths. Without plans I can only go for over kill to be safe and sure but
plans would be great. Anyone that can help with any info would be greatly