Re: [TowerTalk] Coax, conduit and toroids

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax, conduit and toroids
From: "Perry - K4PWO" <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:26:39 -0500
Another issue is that most "drain" tubing has a very thin wall compared to
PVC conduit.  If you have rocky soil or will have the "conduit" buried under
a path where vehicles will travel, you will want heavy walled tubing (PVC
EMT conduit).  I have discovered that the "gray" PVC is cheaper than "white"
water PVC in most sizes (in my area of the US at least).  The gray also
stands up better exposed to sunlight.

73 de Perry - K4PWO