[TowerTalk] Fw: Aggregate concrete for tower foundation?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Aggregate concrete for tower foundation?
From: "Perry" <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:28:14 +0000
Darn it.  Forgot to change the "To".

73 de Perry - K4PWO

-----Original Message-----
From: "Perry" <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:23:42
To: W0MU Mike Fatchett<w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aggregate concrete for tower foundation?

The difference is only in the type rock used and how it is finished. Plain
concrete can use crushed stone or washed river rock.  In the latter case, as a
last step, if you wash the "floated" concrete off and expose the rock, you have
exposed aggregate concrete.
There is another product used for patios that uses epoxy as the binder. It will
not work for a foundation and is much more expensive.

73 de Perry - K4PWO