Re: [TowerTalk] NAPA Cable Lube?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NAPA Cable Lube?
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:03:17 -0400
Hi Bryan.

Agreed.  There is little on the web and certain anecdotal information,
while nice - isn't absolute.

Omega makes time pieces.  While they produce the only watch
flight-qualified by NASA for manned space missions, I'm sure there may
be others that could pass muster, given the time and money.

I'm glad you got your tower down.  I keep a come-a-long at the ready in
the ham shack in the even I have a motor failure.  I haven't had to
resort to it, but I'm ready for the day.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com