Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switching -- Top Ten vs. WX0B?

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switching -- Top Ten vs. WX0B?
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:15:37 -0400
Jim,

Why don't you homebrew your own?  They're quite easy and CHEAP that
way.  I have hundreds of relays/caps/rfc/etc. needed for remote
switching.

Let me know what you need ... unfortunately, I'll be out of town for a
while, so won't be able to hunt the parts and ship to you until after
August 21st.

73 .... W8FNI de W8QHW

Don
N8DE