Re: [TowerTalk] SWR Management: 2 Element 40m Beam

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SWR Management: 2 Element 40m Beam
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:04:57 +0000
Use the tuner, if it's a manual one mark the dials for cw and ssb, or use a
switch to bypass it for cw and only use it for ssb... works fine, lasts a
long time, and can compensate for changes over time or that one time you
need to operate up at 7290 for an emergency net or sweepstakes or some other
weird event.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net