[TowerTalk] SLIGHTLY OT - cluster

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SLIGHTLY OT - cluster
From: Charlie Gallo <>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:16:16 -0400
Hi Gang,
The server I used in my shack for the longest time to run my weather station,
and MORE on topic, ARUser has died.  As it turns out that is basically ALL I
used the server for, I'm seriously thinking of getting 1-2 Raspberry Pi units -
one for the weather (OWW will do what I want there) - BUT is there something
that has similar functionality to ARUser that will run on RP?  I'm thinking
worst comes to worst, I could probably even run some unix cluster software

Thoughts? - anyone have a better list to ask this question?

73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)

My Website: