[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Cold galvanizing paint

To: Tom Anderson <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cold galvanizing paint
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
List-post: <">>
Hey Tom

Ace True Value Hardware sells it in Fl.
It's made by RUST-OLEUM. It is called COLD GALVANIZING COMPOUND. I use all the 
time. Hope this helps.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick
God Made Man
Sam Colt Made Them Equal 

From: Tom Anderson <>
Sent: Wed, August 8, 2012 8:58:26 PM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cold galvanizing paint

Steve, et. al:

Has the EPA or someone else banned cold galvanizing spray pint?  I've been to a 
Wal-Mart, a Lowe's, and Home Depot, plus a hardware store and no one carries it 
anymore and they look at me kinda funny when I ask about it.  One guy in the 
paint department at Lowe's said he had never heard of it.

I remember seeing it all over the place just a few months ago and now that I 
have a need for it, I can't find it anywhere.

Tom, WW5L


TowerTalk mailing list

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>