[TowerTalk] Galvanizing Paint

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvanizing Paint
From: "Kimo Chun" <kimo@lava.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:30:02 -1000
I have a half pint? can somewhere of cold galvanize brush-on paint. The cap
has a brush attached.  Actually, it is a heavy paste as that can weighs a
couple of pounds. There has to be a lot of zinc in it. Spray on cold
galvanize paint is only marginally effective in Hawaii. At least with this
stuff you can put on a definite layer that far exceeds what you get with the
spray.

73, Kimo KH7U