Re: [TowerTalk] Galvanizing Paint

To:, Kimo Chun <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Galvanizing Paint
From: Art Trampler <>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
An alternative is the Rust Bullet line of products, which are rust-reactive.
The product allegedly (and tests appear to substantiate it) react with any
existing rust to stop the oxidation process as well as forming a protective

I just got a TM-358 and am going to be touching it up with this product before