[TowerTalk] LARGE LOT OF ANTENNA + TOWER HARDWARE

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LARGE LOT OF ANTENNA + TOWER HARDWARE
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:17:06 -0500
Hello TT group! I am cleaning house again. This time I have a large
inventory of antenna and tower hardware, much of it New Old Stock (N.O.S.)
stored out-of-the-weather the past 20+ years in my utility shed.

A lot of stuff from Rohn, Phelps Dodge, Andrew, Decibel Products, Tri-Ex,
Mosley. Galvanized and stainless nuts & bolts, a Fulton tower winch,
reclaimed Mosley TA36 parts, boom from a Tennadyne T28 log periodic, tower
side mount brackets, coax stand-offs, pole mounts, antenna mast and boom
stock, etc.

I had plans to use this stuff for future projects but I will probably not
get to it, so time to offer the goodies to others who will make better use
of it!

Photos of available items can be viewed at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/100570563643324094418/K0DANANTENNATOWERHARDWARE?authkey=Gv1sRgCN3SxumP5Y6ePw&feat=email

and the following links provide data to cross-reference some of the items
available.

I have tried to identify items as accurately as possible, however make sure
you know what you're looking at, all sales are final. Let me know what you
want/need and we will come up with fair prices for all parties. Please feel
free to contact me off-list and I will try to answer your questions and
provide additional information.

Larger items are not practical to ship, but can be picked up in Kansas City
(MO) area. A lot of the smaller stuff can be shipped.

Tnx es 73

Dan
K0DAN

==================

ASP617 CLAMP
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=45832&eventPage=2>

DB365 SP9 CLAMP
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=80855&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB365 SP5 CLAMP
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=94069&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB365 OS CLAMP
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=55676&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB375 CLAMP
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=54427&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB375 SP5 CLAMP
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=81948&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB5001 SIDE MOUNT KIT
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=38190&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB5007 SIDE MOUNT KIT
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=50155&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

DB5007-SP5 SIDE MOUNT KIT
<http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=67290&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>

Fulton K15xx BRAKE WINCH
<http://www.fultonperformance.com/content/products.aspx?lvl=3&parentid=7900&catID=7940&part=K1550%200101
http://www.etrailer.com/Winches/Fulton/FK15500301.html>

MOSLEY TA36 HF ANTENNA
<http://www.wd5ddh.org/newsletter/Mosley_TA_beam_specs.pdf>

TRI-EX / TASHTOWERS COAX SIDE ARM BRAKCETS
<http://www.tashtowers.com/pdf/Accessories2012.pdf>