[TowerTalk] Mosley

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley
From: "W1JCW" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:50:08 -0500
Never had a failure here even with high power.

Ice, snow to heat in Texas.

They are proud of their antennas and parts but once again you get what you
pay for.

I have bought several used Mosley antennas only to find out I didn't need to
do a thing but cleaned them up, re-pentrox
and they were like new and ready for service.

Sure you might lose some efficiency with traps but who cares when you run a

Nice stuff and you have to love the all stainless hardware, one thing I
cannot stand is rusty hardware after a year in service with other brands.