Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain T2X internal wiring colors

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain T2X internal wiring colors
From: K8RI <>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:21:42 -0400
On 8/31/2012 4:22 PM, Dan Bookwalter wrote:
I had to remove the terminal block on the bottom of the rotor , it was falling
apart, i wrote down the wire colors as best as I

could see them , does anyone have the internal pinout to the backside of the terminal block ? with wire colors so I can confirm.

IF you know which one goes where they could even be all the same colors. Tail twisters with terminal blocks? All I've seen had a pig tail with an inline connectors. IOW it doesn't matter, but if you want to do it the way it was originally I just finished rewiring some Ham IVs and Vs and used the Tail twister "pig tails".

I'll try to find the sheet they sent me, if no one comes up with a pin out.

Roger (K8RI)