Re: [TowerTalk] troubleshooting help: non-turning G-1000DXA rotor

To: Tower Talk List <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] troubleshooting help: non-turning G-1000DXA rotor
From: Barry N1EU <>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 15:39:08 +0000
The fuse is fine.  There's a faint "burnt" odor inside the controller.
 Transformer secondary voltages look good.

1.  Does anyone have a legible copy of the schematic?  Yaesu's PDF
version is illegible at the component level.

2.  The interconnect diagram clearly shows Q1/D2 connecting to the PSU
PCB via J1007.  Can someone please point out where the Q1/D2 circuit
is shown on the schematic diagram?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU