[TowerTalk] FS: US Tower HDX589MDPL near Romney WV

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: US Tower HDX589MDPL near Romney WV
From: Mat Eshpeter <>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 21:50:09 -0400
I bought this tower through Matt at XX Towers who got it from the estate of a
silent key in late 2009. It was shipped to the original owner but never
installed. I bought it to install at my cabin location. I cleared an acre of
land and put the tower down covered by a tarp. I have decided that this tower
is way more than I need for my casual operating and have decided to sell it.I
believe the tower is around 8 or 9 years old. It has never been installed. You
can see that some parts are still in their original packing as shipped from US
I have the T-base, the big bolts for the concrete base, the remote control box,
the TRX80HD raising fixture, coax arms, and thrust bearing. The raising fixture
may need a new winch, but I am not sure.I should be able to arrange for
equipment to lift the tower on to your trailer. The tower is near Romney, WV --
110 miles away from my full time residence. I have pictures that capture the
condition of the tower here: . There is a
small amount of surface rust in a couple of places, otherwise the tower looks
to be in great condition. $8500