Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:04:44 -0400
Hi Jim...

I'm used to the old Tek pulse type TDRs. What would be the effect on the trace of a swept frequency TDR with FFT when the line is terminated with an antenna with several resonant points, such as Roger's? The one trace I saw on the Array Solutions site for the AIM 4170 looked fine but the load was a resistive.

73, the other Roger