Re: [TowerTalk] 4 Sq receiving arrays Dx Eng or Hi Z ?

To: "'W1JCW'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4 Sq receiving arrays Dx Eng or Hi Z ?
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:46:35 -0500
I would start just the way you did, by asking the TowerTalk group.  You
could also put out a message on the TopBand group.  I would also call Tom,
W8JI, who designed the DXE antenna, and talk to him.  Then I would call the
Hi-Z folks.  You will end up with a lot of info and probably a clear idea of
what you want to do on your land.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics