Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40M4LLDD

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40M4LLDD
From: David Fuller <>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:30:55 -0600
Mine has been up since 2005 in NM very similar conditions but with some ice
at 7200 ft.   It has outlasted a Steppir and a Tic ring rotor.   I also
agree with the SWR issues with wind.   I built mine with the longer element
lengths but I have had amps kick out by SWR spikes due to wind at the
bottom of the band.

-Dave NN5K