Re: [TowerTalk] Need source for wire.

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need source for wire.
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 11:26:34 +0000
I bought some from this place a couple years ago:
http://www.surplussales.com/Wire-Cable/Wire4.html
They have some 12ga, but I don't see any 10ga right now... but they also
have 4ga and 6ga if you really want to get big!  Check the rest of the site,
that is just the hookup wire page.

Just clicked a few pages, this one looks like it is what everyone needs!
http://www.surplussales.com/Wire-Cable/Wire7.html

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net