Re: [TowerTalk] guying a Rohn 25 tower

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guying a Rohn 25 tower
From: Chuck Sudds <>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 09:12:40 -0500
On 9/9/2012 9:03 AM, wrote:

I had a similar setup when I lived in Omaha years ago. I had 60ft of Rohn 25G and attached two of the guys to the roof and it worked out just fine. Make sure that you have a sturdy roof before hand though ;) I used LONG lag bolts and sealed everything up and it worked just fine. Good luck!

Chuck  KØTVD
I would like to put up 40-50 feet of 25. It would be behind my single story
ranch house. One guy would go towards the rear. The other 2 would head toward
the front left and right. The easiest would be to guy to the roof. This tower
will be for some vhf and uhf antennas. Your thoughts. Mike