[TowerTalk] Need source for wire. Response fr DAVIS RF

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need source for wire. Response fr DAVIS RF
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 22:26:01 -0400
Hi Roger,

Gee, you know me pretty well and what we do.  I will get you a quote on Monday.
 We do a lot of Teflon as well as almost all kinds of wire and cable.

73,  Steve   K1PEK
Snr. RF Cable Design Engr. & Founder

Davis RF is a US Dept. of Defense authorized vendor

Davis RF Company
Davis-Orion Marine Cable
 -Electronic Wire, Cable
 -Cable Design Engineering
 -RF Coaxial Cable Connectors
 -Telecom Parts
 -Cable Assemblies

A Division of Orion Wire Company, Inc.
www.DavisRF.com

Main office, NH:   Tel:  1-800-DAVIS RF   (800-328-4773)

Steve Davis, Direct line, MA Branch:  1-978-369-1738
sdavis@DavisRF.com

> Message: 8
> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:52:31 +1200
> From: "Rick Kiessig" <kiessig@gmail.com>
> To: "'K8RI'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>,      <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need source for wire.
>
> I think the search keyword you're looking for is "PTFE" -- the generic name
> for Teflon.
>
> One source for spools of the stranded, heavy-gauge, silver-plated variety is
> bulkwire.com.
>
> 73, Rick ZL2HAM

Regards,   Steve
Snr. RF Cable Design Engr. & Founder

Davis RF is a US Dept. of Defense authorized vendor
Please include all email history in responses until your inquiry or order is
completed