Re: [TowerTalk] hornets nest

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hornets nest
From: "KD0Q-Glenn" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:00:30 -0500
I had yellow jackets build a nest in my mast this summer. Found them to be nearly inactive early in the morning - I know because I watched for them with my binoculars. I was able to blow the nest out and spray one morning and didn't have a problem. Took 3 weeks before I quit seeing them hanging around and dared to work up there. Haven't seen any since.

73, Glenn/KD0Q

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Clark" <>