Re: [TowerTalk] hornets nest

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hornets nest
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:25:34 -0400
Some of the popular bee sprays don't kill all the bees. Most kill wasps but I was told by the guy in Home Depot that some just make bees like yellow jackets mad. I had wasps here so wasn't worried about which was which. But depending on what you have around it might be worth a closer look at the label. Now, if they can only come up with an effective spray for mother-in-laws. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: KD0Q-Glenn