Re: [TowerTalk] What Kind of Roof Tower is This?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What Kind of Roof Tower is This?
From: Rob Frohne <>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:52:30 -0700
Hi All,

I think Frosty, K5LBU, figured it out. He said it was a Create Designs roof mount tower. Here is a pdf <> of the catalog of that line. It looks like a CD45 to me. Thanks to all for your thoughts!

On 09/23/2012 06:03 PM, Rob Frohne wrote:
Hi All,

I was donated a rooftop tower and KT-34XA Friday, and would like to know what kind of tower I have. It looks kind of like the Glen Martin towers, but not quite. It is aluminum, and could be made stronger by adding more cross bracing I think. but it is very light, and might make a good tower for someone who has some height restrictions in their neighbourhood. It is 15 feet in height and has three five foot sections. The bottom is splayed out, as is the top section, but the middle one is rather straight.

The photo is here <>.

Thanks & 73,

Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
Walla Walla University