Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister

To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 01:15:47 -0400
Hi Bill.

I don't have a Hy-Gain rotor on the ground and opened up right now, Bill, but it would appear that there are a couple of terminals that could be used as the common tie point for two or more leads. No lead colors are denoted on the schematic, but they're usually so washed out when you're fingering the actual leads that it really doesn't matter. There are few of them and they're easily traced from the schematic.

See here:  http://www.w4abc.com/K4XS.html

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com