[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] What is this?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What is this?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:05:01 -0400
List-post: <">>
DX Engineering makes one purpose-designed for UHF barrels, as others have commented, but if you have a drill press you can buy "holey angle" at Home Depot for a lot less money and drill the holes out to fit.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at,
spots at, port 7000 and, port 7000

On 10/8/2012 9:53 AM, David Robbins wrote:
a "Bracket"?

Oct 8, 2012 09:37:53 AM, wrote:


I saw a photo that got uploaded a few days ago... Inside a small box
mounted on a tower was a right angle sheet of metal. On it were double
female connectors for cable transits... What is the device which mounts
the double female SO-239s called?


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>