Re: [TowerTalk] RC1-H

To: "'W1JCW'" <>, "'Dave Cole'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RC1-H
From: "Bill Axelrod" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19:20:09 -0500

     I use a RC-1, the Y model, for a Yaesu G-1000 rotator.  I use an
inexpensive 24 VDC wall wart for DC power so I don't have to grab any DC
power from an old control box.  Had it for 3 1/2 years so far.  It works
well and has been trouble free.

     I have used it with N1MMRotor, DX Labs DX View, and PstRotatorAz
software.  It operates seamlessly with this computer control.

73   Bill K3WA