Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21/21D Rotor Controllers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21/21D Rotor Controllers
From: k7hph@q.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 02:31:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All:

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. I really appreciate your
input! I read the specs on the unit and thought that it would be just what I
was looking for. But I also wanted to hear from folks that have owned and used
it.

It is good to know about your experiences with Green Heron's Customer Service.
That is an important part of the purchase decision. The information about other
products that Green Heron sales was also very useful.

So, you convinced me! I just ordered the RT-21 tonight. I'm looking forward to
getting on on-line.

Again, thanks very much for your responses...

73, Mark K7HPH