[TowerTalk] Rotor Pal QST

To: "" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Pal QST
From: Wayne Kline <>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:52:52 -0400

Hi, I have query for the list. Has anyone built and used the        "Build the
Rotator Pal"Feb 1996 QST  Page 35 Author - Brock-Fisher, Tony, K1KP ? I know
of the other available kit board with preset's and RS232 option, but  in my
application I have three tail twister rotors on different bands and am
exploring the   pre set ooption i use with my TIC rings and create rotors.
Thanks  Wayne W3EA