Re: [TowerTalk] Choice of aluminum

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Choice of aluminum
From: Rudy Bakalov <>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the comprehensive answer. I didn't realize that 6061-T6 is more
expensive than 6063 as I was looking online prices in chunks of 12 and 24'.

Just for kicks I prices a 4-Square set of verticals made of 24' sections of 3",
2.5", and 2.0", 0.25" wall thickness. $2,300 delivered for the set. Doesn't
look that bad compared to dealing with towers and tower crews.

Rudy N2WQ