Re: [TowerTalk] 80m Delta loop Question

To: "'Carol Richards'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80m Delta loop Question
From: "Scott MacKenzie" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:36:51 -0400
I guess it depends on what you want to accomplish.  If short contacts on 80M
are the primary goal, then lower (40/50 feet is good.  I use this antenna to
excellent effect on 80 and 40M during Field Day and Sweeps.  I use it for
primarily stateside contacts - but can reach the west coast from the east
coast readily on 80M at 40 feet or so.