Re: [TowerTalk] BX tower grounding connector

To: "Missouri Guy" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BX tower grounding connector
From: "Gene Smar" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:32:48 -0400

On my Trylon tower legs I use tinned bronze connectors from Harger. I think they are the P/N 222T. If you can't find them at a local distributor (Harger won't sell onzies-twozies directly anymore) then you can use tinned crimp-on connectors.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Missouri Guy" <>