Re: [TowerTalk] HAM 3 Wiring

To: Tom Martin <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAM 3 Wiring
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:02:47 -0700
You nor I care about the colors of the cable conductors running between the control and the rotator so I didn't waste your time including them, Tom.

As I described in my email to you, the internal rotator wire colors from the terminal strip to their respective components were identified twice. Once in the email and a second time on pg. 14 the CD-45II pdf file - labled 'Wiring Diagram'.

Any and all colors are irrelevant if you have the schematic and the rotator and control in your hands...

Jon Pearl - W4ABC

On 10/22/2012 6:31 AM, Tom Martin wrote:
Thanks Roger.  I will make some calls.

You are correct.  It's the internal wiring colors, not the cable to the