[TowerTalk] Rotor question

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor question
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:03:14 -0500
I am stumped. I have a Yaesu G-2800 rotor and I'm using a MDS RC-1 to control
it. I have several of the MDS controllers and I mostly like them but I have a
problem I just can't figure out.

I'm using one of these for my small 2 meter EME array,just 4* 2M-12's by M2
spaced 12 feet by 12 feet. Real easy load for this rotor. It seems to "lose"
calibration. At about 160 to 200 degrees it is spot on but it doesn't keep it.
At 90 degrees it is off by 20 or 30 degrees. I have a different 2800 box, I
suppose I could try that and see how that works.

I guess I could also ask the MDS folks what they think too.

Gregg  K9KL