Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Matching Stubs W/Smith Chart

To: "'Bob K6UJ'" <>, "'Tower Talk List'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Matching Stubs W/Smith Chart
From: "Martin Sole" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:26:54 +0700
Apologies, I found what I was looking for in my ARRL Antenna Handbook 20th
edition. Chapter 28, a 15 page treatise on the Smith chart. As mentioned
before it is probably as good as it gets for a ham wanting to use one for
antenna work.

Sorry if I set off a hare with the previous post.

Martin, HS0ZED