Re: [TowerTalk] Tower, rotator and antenna maintenance

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower, rotator and antenna maintenance
From: K8RI <>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 00:12:53 -0500
On 11/8/2012 11:51 PM, Wayne Kline wrote:

Turning 65 in DEC..  I don't free climb any more, so it's one rung at a time,
no longer scampering up at a moments notice. We plan the day, the work,
thinking through every conceivable problem and the fix / maintained or update.
 I just did a total redo to my 70' ten meter tower , building two 6 element OWA
antennas  , new Phillystran, New feed lines  and  two new coats of bright Rust
Bullet Paint.I kind of subscribe to the notion  use it or loose it...   So to
repate a little ditty I was told looooooog ago  When I was young and in my
prime  Up  the tower, I would always climb. But now that I am Old and Gray I
only Climb is once a day. Author Un know   Wayne W3EA

Those are not the words or context I remember<LOL>

Roger (K8RI)