[TowerTalk] Where to find Surplus wire for ground

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Where to find Surplus wire for ground
From: Rick Scott <w7psk@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:27:27 -0800 (PST)
Ive been trying to find information on grounding my station that's mid house
with no real ground close. So I must go through the wall and down into the
crawlspace.  I was told by an electrical engineer ham that I need 2ga wire
minimum.  Well trying to tell the wife I need 10 -15 feet of wire that's 4
bucks a foot at the local big box, didn't go over well.

Looking over the phone book I didn't find anyone that does surplus wire anymore
(Copper prices I guess) .

Anyone know of a source?