Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas that can survive hurricanes?

To: fishflorida@gmail.com, wb5oxq_1@grandecom.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas that can survive hurricanes?
From: W2GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:50:22 -0500 (EST)

Look to Mosley antennas for survival...I do not have hurricanes here but
they survive extreme ice loading and high winds...loaded with ice...my TA-36
survived both and was in the air for 30+ years... and just installed a
Pro-67-C and the TA-36 w/ 40ka is now at a new home....ready for more  abuse.

no interest in the company ...just a grateful user...

Mike

In a message dated 11/25/2012 5:12:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,