Re: [TowerTalk] Help opening G 2800 Yaesu rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help opening G 2800 Yaesu rotor
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:02:29 -0500
A few years ago, Jack, W1WEF wrote a rather detailed article on opening the G-1000 rotator. Since my latest Yaesu manual coversall 3 (800, 1000, and 2800), I infer that much of what he wrote would be applicable to the larger ones too. Worth a Google, anyway.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.