Re: [TowerTalk] Zero-five vertical

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Zero-five vertical
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:13:57 -0500
80' wire and run it on an angle toward the ground.  There will be slight
directivity away from the wire.  I used a similarly loaded homebrew 54'
freestanding vertical at P40A with good results over a poor ground system.
 I am not sure how well this will work on higher frequencies if you are
looking for a multiband vertical.

John KK9A aka P40A